Located in the Lodhipur, Moradabad, the Moradabad Collective is comprised of two interconnected wings doubling as both office work spaces, design product rooms and meeting rooms.
The building, designed by TOD, doubles as a work space for Lohia Worldspace and a meeting rooms for Archier’s bespoke furniture and lighting.
- 24 dedicated full time desks
- 24/7 access
- High speed internet
- Heating, cooling
- Open plan design fostering collaboration
- Private 14-person meeting room with Smart TV
- Coffee, tea, milk, soy and sparkling water supplied
- Break-out space
- Shared meals space
- Change room
- Individual personal secure storage lockers
- Commercial printer / photocopier / scanner
- Access to Collective Exchange and social events
- Good space for parking.